The days run throughout January with the first taking place in Buckingham on the 13th.
Each day runs from 11am to 3pm with a presentation from a farmland bird expert and notes provided on birds that are harder to identify. Lunch is included and participants will be able to go out on a farm to do some bird identification in the afternoon.
Places are very limited (the Hampshire and Somerset days have already sold out!) so you are advised to book online now - tickets are only £10 each:
- Buckingham - 13th January
- Penrith - 15th January
- Norfolk - 20th January
- Warwickshire - 22nd January
- Hampshire - 26th January - SOLD OUT!
- Norfolk (Hockwold) - 26th January
- Somerset - 26th January - SOLD OUT!
- Midlothian - 27th January
- Goole - 28th January
- Nottingham - 30th January
- Essex - 5th February
Download your FREE Farmland Bird ID Guide
Our FREE colour ID guide contains images and descriptions of the following birds:
- Grey partridge
- Red-legged partridge
- Meadow pipit
- House sparrow
- Tree sparrow
- Reed bunting